Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Buy Acer AS1430Z – 4677 best 11.6 inch laptop

Buy Acer AS1430Z – 4677 from Amazon.com
Acer AS1430Z-4677 11.6 inch LaptopWhy bother to buy 11.6 inch laptop when you have the 15.6 or even larger screen laptop? As you know, larger screen consumes more power from your battery. It also makes the laptop bigger in size, and of course heavier. That’s why small screen laptop is best suited for people who travel a lot, like journalists, students, and travelers.
Unfortunately, most laptops that have small screen are also made for the sake of energy efficiency. It means they are less powerful than common laptops. Netbooks is the best example. 10.1 inch screen is maybe enough for people who only use it for browsing the internet. But it is just too small to edit your documents, especially if you have problems with your eyes. It is really hurt to read your documents while you are forced to scroll left and right many times.
So what’s the best screen size for your laptop without sacrificing the overall size, the weight, and of course the price? Well, it really depends on your need then. For me, 11.6 inch is the best. Because 10.1 is too small for my eyes. Actually, the 13.3 is one of my consideration. But once again, I do travel a lot, so I need the lighter one. 15.6 inch? That’s just too big for me. I don’t want to carry a bulky laptop to work. If you are just like me, I do recommend the Acer AS1430Z-4677. It has 11.6-Inch screen, just like what I need.
From some reviews on the AS1430Z, I made a conclusion, that what’s best from AS1430Z is that it has the capability to upgrade its RAM up to 8GB. That’s not easily beatable by any other laptops with the same screen size. It comes with 3GB RAM, that would be enough for common users.
Read Acer AS1430Z-4677 Full specification here!
Buy Acer AS1430Z – 4677 from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment